Montag, 22. März 2010

Chapter 3 - Heavy MIgration!

Hello again!
Today it was my third day of work and I'm still enjoying it ;) There is a lot to discover!
Today I finally ticked the Cream-coloured Courser, a beautiful shorebird species, at the oasis.
Unfortunately it was to shy to take good photographs. Not so those to Steppe Eagles, which were
roosting shortly on the top of a hill, then taking of. (see picture!) The other pictures show our 4wd-
car in the middle of the dessert (with Abdul, our driver, sleeping in it!), the view from my
window and a little boy, playing with goats in the oasis.



4 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Matz ... den Wuestenshot find ich super ... da sieht man schoen die Weite der Landschaft! Schauts in die andere Richtung auch so aus?

    lgP

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh my! Great pictures - I love the one with the little boy playing with the goat. Very cute!

    I have to say I'm glad that there are carriages on the street in Egypt...I missed that in Vietnam!

    ILD, Dett

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. hi mazz supertolle fotos hab während der konferenz schon überlegt obs was neues gibt bei dir bei uns hält nun doch der frühling endlich einzug das bild mit dem kleinen jungen gefällt mir besonders
    bis bald alles liebe mimi

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. servus matthias, endlich tut sich wieder was auf deinem blog! hab die tollen bilder schon vermisst. grandiose landschaft!
    sg matthias, der, der sich seit gestern MSc nennen darf!;)

    AntwortenLöschen